My header

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday 13 - Feb 11, 2010

Frustrations:

1. Slipping on snow wonking out my knee

2. Throwing out my back limping on my knee

3. Woman before me at the chiropractor must have been wearing a bottle of perfume, thought I was going to pass out from the smell of the table.

4. Snow so high its over the dogs head so I have to shovel a path for the dog to relieve herself ... back unhappy with this.

5. Crying at Celebrity Rehab when McKenzie Phillips put her dog to sleep

6. Men on dating site who don't understand the words "I don't want a long distance relationship" or "I don't go out with married / attached men"

7. Being single valentines weekend.

8. Not writing as much as I want to.

9. Being unemployeed

10. insomnia

11. insomnia (yeah, frustrating enough ... had to say it twice)

12. Weather obsessed mother in Florida who keeps calling to ask "how's the weather" in the middle of a blizzard. How do you think it is!

13. Finding the time and money to do all the things I want to do.

I know you've all had at least some of these frustrations and its nothing catastrophic, but venting feels good nonetheless. Hope everyone has a happy and a healthy VD Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment